FAQs - What is Coaching Anyway?
My guess is you are here because you want more out of your career, your life or both. Coaching will make it easier for you to achieve those things. The main benefit of coaching is this:
Realise your goals, faster than you would alone.
How is this done? By helping you be at your best.
The coaching process enables you to:
- Identify and clarify want you want ensuring your precious time is spent where it really matters.
- Learn tried and tested strategies to improve effectiveness.
- Get more done harnessing the power of action planning and accountability.
Contrary to popular belief, the coach’s role is not to offer advice on life’s big decisions, but to help you find your own answers. After all, you know you yourself better than anyone, you may just not realise it yet! The coach will have suggestions when it comes to effective strategies however.
Click here for this great article on coaching and it’s benefits.
IS COACHING RIGHT FOR ME?
Please check the list below and if you fit into any of these categories then coaching may well be what you are looking for.
- Looking for a better experience, in any walk of life
- Preparing for an important life event and need to deliver to a high standard
- So many ideas but no idea where to start
- In need of a change
- Lacking motivation
- Struggling to achieve goals
- Have no goals
- The want to just do more!
- Life is passing you by all to quickly
- Something is holding you back and you don’t know what
- The want to turn bad to good or good to great!
Please note: Coaching by it’s very nature is future focused so if you are dealing with any trauma or deep seated issues from the past, therapy or counselling may be better suited to your needs.
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
After we speak, I’ll be happy to send you links of relevant tools and articles regardless of whether you’d like to work with me. If you choose to invest in coaching with me the cost is as follows:
1 off sessions – £60 per hour session
4 or more sessions block booked together – £50 per hour session
HOW IS COACHING CONDUCTED?
Coaching sessions are most commonly carried out on SKYPE making the process easy, efficient and do-able the world over! If this does not suit, the client can choose to call or, meetings in person can be arranged where appropriate – please drop me a line to discuss your needs. I am based in the Warsash near Southampton, South UK.
WHAT IS EXPECTED OF THE ME?
Coaching alone will not change your life, but it makes it easier for you the action YOU take can! Therefore it is expected that you will:
- Be committed to improving your future
- Prepare to be challenged
- Be prepared to take notes and be held accountable
- TAKE ACTION!
ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS?
Email me at Boyd@StickWithIt.co.uk or call 07709 692821